Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
Personal Data that we collect from you:
– Personal information which you provide to us when making a booking, traveling with us, working with us, and subscribing to our database.
– When you visit our website, we collect device information such as IP address of your device and network information.
How do we use the Data we collect?
– To help us refine our products and services.
– To make sure we are only sending you communications about products and services that you’ve shown an interest in.
– To ensure you enjoy a good end-to-end customer experience with us, from managing orders, making payments, sending invoices, and answering your queries.
– To keep you updated on any changes to your services, and to advise you on how you can get the best out of our services.
– Information will be used for keeping you informed about news and upcoming events relating to The Hospitality Partnership Ltd.
– You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking unsubscribe on the newsletter
How long do we keep your personal data?
This depends on the type of data and how we use it. When we make a decision on what data to keep we consider the information we need to best provide you with our services, to help us manage your relationship with us, and to make sure we can meet certain statutory obligations.
Where do we store your data?
We use 3rd party partners for our marketing and survey operations, which may result in personal information being stored out-side the EEA. We choose to work with partners who treat your personal data with the same amount of care and respect as we do, and we’ll keep you updated of any changes here.
What about third parties?
We will share your data with travel, catering and event partners but only in the course of fulfilling a request or contract you have with us. We are careful to select partners that are as diligent about looking after your data as we are, and once the need for the data is complete these partners delete the data they hold.
How can I access my data?
If you wish to access what data we have stored for you please contact the following email; firstname.lastname@example.org .